Monday, March 31, 2014

Anime Matsuri '14

Hello! 
I had such a lovely time at Anime Matsuri. I went to my first rave and concert. Nightmare was playing and I sang the Death Note theme song far too loudly... I embarrassed myself. It was the best socially crippling fun that I had ever had. 
On Friday, I left really early to get all the way down to Houston on time. 
Sleepy... 

But, I got all pink as Punk Princess Bubblegum: 




All the iPhone selfies... You can see the photoshoot here.
 My friend makes such a good Marshall. 
(Teaser... Hehe... Do you feel teased?) 

But, then I got sick of all the pink. 
And changed for the formal thing... 

To the rave! 


Then, on Saturday, I was a steampunk birdwatcher... 





I did a photoshoot early that day, too. Here is a taste: 




You can see the rest here.

Then, there was another rave...






And then, I slept the whole way home. ^~^ 

It was a good con. I hate all the drama it has caused, though. Unfortunate... Personally, I had a good time. 

Thank you for looking! Let me know if you saw me there or just want to say hello! ^o^ 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise